The Annual General Meeting of Spartans Rugby Union Football Club will be held at the Clubhouse on Tuesday 6th June at 7-30 p.m.
1. To receive apologies for absence.
2. To consider and approve the Minutes of the AGM held on Tue 21st June 2016
3. Presentation by Lee Westwood – Spartans Transformation 2016 - 2021
4. To receive the Chairman’s Report for Season 2016/17
5. To receive a Financial Report for the financial year ended 30.09.2016.
6. To receive the Team Captains Reports for 2016/17.
7. To set subscriptions for season 2017/2018.
8. To elect Officers for the 2017/2018 season.
9. To receive any other business.
Reports from the coaches of the junior sides. (where available)
• Items for discussion under Any Other Business MUST be received in writing via email by the Secretary, Joanne Goodwin, firstname.lastname@example.org at least seven days prior to the meeting i.e. by 30th May 2017.
• Nominations for captains and officers MUST be received in writing (or by e-mail) at least seven days prior to the meeting. i.e. 30th May 2017.
Updated 11:01 - 20 Jun 2017 by Jonathan Pritchard